Sugar cravings are usual for all humans. Luckily, there is a solution even if you are on LCHF diet. Try the best LCHF cheesecake recipe ever. Enjoy without any feeling of guilt.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (stevia, xylitol)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 500 g crème cheese
- ½ cup sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven at 350°F, spray round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix all crust ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into prepared dish, spread evenly and bake 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- For cheesecake filling, mix crème cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla, until fully combined. Add eggs and continue mixing.
- Pour filling over baked crust and bake for 30 additional minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes on a room temperature before serving.