This pasta salad is the ultimate spring dish. It’s fresh, easy made and very tasty. And only five ingredients are needed. How great is that?
• 1 pound dry penne pasta
• 1 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
• ¾ cup basil pesto
• 1 ball mozzarella or feta cheese, diced
• 3 handful arugula
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, according to instructions on the package.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Toss pasta with remaining ingredient in large bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.